On the second Monday of every month at 5:00 pm join us at the Mt. Orab Library to help develop library services for teens, by teens.
- Ages 12-18
- Get involved with your community and gain valuable contacts and experience that will look great when applying for jobs and college.
How Does it Work?
- Assist with children's programs by helping prepare crafts, setting up before, and cleaning up after childrens events
- Shelf read, organize, and decorate the children and young adult areas
- Review and suggest teen books, video games, and movies
- Suggest and help plan teen programs
- Volunteer during the Season Readings and Summer Reading Programs
- Must be responsible and complete any projects or tasks for which they volunteer