- Each library offers a public fax service at $2.00 per page, sending or receiving.
- You must fill out a fax disclaimer sheet prior to sending a fax.
- A self-service photocopier is available in each library building for public use for 10¢ per copy.
- Each library building has a meeting room which may be reserved for certain public functions. Contact the library for more details or see our meeting room policy. (Printable form at bottom of page)
- The Brown County Public Library serves the people of Brown County by providing outreach services to various community groups such as day care centers, head start, schools, nursing homes, and senior citizen's groups.
- Please contact the library if we can be of service to your group
|MEETING ROOM FORM INSTRUCTIONS.pdf||103.11 KB|