Summer Reading Program: June 15 - July 25, 2020
This year's summer reading program will be very different than previous years: (Look under our Virtual Summer Program for our children and teen programs).
- Open for children, teens and adults. (Check with your local branch to see if they are offering an adult summer reading program).
- This year, readers will log the minutes they read using our paper or online reading logs.
- Earn small prizes throughout the summer while reading.
- All of our programming will be virtual, with weekly story times and activities accessible on our website and social media pages.
- We will also have special guests join us throughout the summer, so keep up with our social media for more details!
- Curbside Activity Kits will be available for pickup while supplies last each week!
To register online for one of our summer reading programs, CLICK HERE!
To keep track of your online reading log: CLICK HERE!
- Monday - PreK Storytime
- Tuesday - School Age Storytime
- Wednesday - Teen Programming
- Thursday - Family Programming
- Friday - Friday Fun!