COVID-19 At-Home Test Kits
Brown County Public Library now has free COVID-19 Take Home Test Kits available for you and your family. Test kits are distributed curbside via tables or lockers. Test kits are not for people who are already feeling sick. You should see a healthcare professional if you feel unwell. These tests are to ensure that you are not a contagion threat to others (ie. travel, work, visiting family) Call ahead to arrange to pick up a test kit and take it home to have ready for you or a family member to use just in case there’s a need.
Important Test Kit Information:
- Test kits and testing is FREE
- Test kits available through curbside pick-up only
- Tests are self-administered, guided by a tele-health specialist online.
- You will need a device capable of downloading the Navica app to take the test. The Navica app includes free, live help.
- If you do not have, or are uncomfortable using, the required technology, please use another COVID testing method. Due to the medical nature of the tests and quarantine safety requirements, library staff cannot assist with using the test kit. Tests cannot be conducted at the library. eMed Customer Support is available at (844) 943-0061
- Test kits have an expiration date listed on the inside packaging.