- OHIO WEB LIBRARY (OWL)
- Online Tutorials - Technology, math, reading, and more learning modules.
- Online Resources- Find author read-a-likes, books in series, medical information, government information, and job search.
- Techboomers- Learn how to use popular websites and social media networks.
- OHIO MEANS JOBS
- Practice Tests and Skills Assessments
- GED Prep Resources
- GED Resources through Ohio Means Jobs
DIY Legal Forms
- Ohio Domestic Relations Forms - Download blank domestic relations forms from the Ohio Supreme Court’s website, intended for use in the Ohio legal system. Forms include Dissolution of Marriage, Divorce, Health Insurance, and more.
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Golden Buckeye Card - Search for participating businesses
- Ohio Codes, Laws, and Rules
- Ohio Rent and Lease Agreement Forms
- Ancestry Online - Library Edition, must be used inside the library.
- Atlas of Historical County Boundaries
- Chronicling America - Search historic American newspapers digitized and offered online by the Library of Congress.
- Cyndi's List - Review lists of sites dedicated to researching particular places, types of records, ethnic and religious groups, and more.
- Family Search
- Find A Grave
- Ohio Death Indexes
- Ohio History Connection
- IRS Federal Tax Forms, Schedules, and Publications - Print tax forms or schedule from the IRS website.
- IRS Tax Filing Information - Learn about your filing options, including online filing.
- Request IRS Forms by mail - Use this online form to request a copy of any IRS form or publication to be mailed to your address, in 7-15 business days.
- Ohio Tax Forms - Print any State of Ohio tax form or schedule from the Ohio Department of Taxation Website.
- Ohio Tax Filing Information - Learn about your options for filing state tax in Ohio.
- Tax Filing Assistance from Ohio Benefit Bank - The Ohio Benefit Bank offers a free online tax filing service.